This year’s Summit #GBS2020 will open on the 16th of November with an interactive workshop marathon of 12 different sessions. The three-day long workshops are organized by a variety of bioeconomy stakeholders from all over the world and cover a highly diverse range of topics.
The plenary agenda on the 19th and 20th of November focuses on innovation and a sustainable bioeconomy. You are welcome to listen to many high-level speakers and to learn the latest dynamics in global bioeconomy development and the bioeconomy’s role in addressing global crises, discovering bioinnovations, markets and consumer approaches.
In addition, you can also expect these highlights:
- Five official GBS2020 partners, representing the European Union, Japan, the ASEAN region, Eastern Africa, and Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Exclusive launch: Global Bioeconomy Policy Report (IV) & Global Expert Survey
- Digital Bioeconomy Exhibition & Media Corner
- Networking area
- Entertaining evening reception:
- Bioeconomy menu served by 4 innovative start-ups Cell Farm, Knaerzje, Solar Foods, Yolele
- Presentation by the Bioeconomy Youth Champions
- Virtual tour through the Berlin & Paris Museum of Natural History
- Virtual roundtables for networking